Need a Work Done?
Commitment to Safety
George T. Weldon Construction is committed to our employees’ safety.
We have a ZERO INCIDENT GOAL for our company, and we are committed to accomplishing that goal through training and awareness.
.70 EMR & 0.00 TRIR for the past 5 years
About Our Commitment to Safety
We want all of our employees to go home safe at night. That’s why we work hard to create a safe work environment and promote safety in the field.
We require each and every employee to wear PPE, take necessary safety precautions, and participate in regular safety meetings. We have also implemented our own “behavioral based safety program” that requires employees to make monthly submissions and rewards them for their safety achievements.
Safety is a big deal to us at George T. Weldon Construction, LLC. We cut no corners and take no chances. The well-being of our employees is too important to do anything less.
- 7,881,332 empolyee miles driven without an accident
- 2,188 days worked without an OSHA recordable
- 650,776 hours worked without an accident
- All employees Safeland certified
- Safety staff stays current on all required OSHA standards
- Extensive employee safety programs
- Always on the lookout for new and better ways to ensure the safety of our team members